Quantcast

secret girlfriend?

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
anyone else watching it? i think its hilarious, especially considering south park has gone to absolute s*** imo. if only it was on showtime or something, got more smoking chicks then just about anything ive seen. ive definitely had the crazy exs but wish mine were all that hot and still trying to bang me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I can't get into it. I was sort of lost trying to figure out what the hell is going on. It had some funny lines, but it sucked overall.

I wish Spike would bring back Factory.

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
i dunno i feel like in all the recent episodes of south park they take one little idea that is pretty funny and then just force it to be an entire episode. the harley thing was funny but half the episode was them making motorcycle noises. funny the first time but wore off pretty quick when they repeated it fourty times. im obviously very in the minority here though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i dunno i feel like in all the recent episodes of south park they take one little idea that is pretty funny and then just force it to be an entire episode. the harley thing was funny but half the episode was them making motorcycle noises. funny the first time but wore off pretty quick when they repeated it fourty times. im obviously very in the minority here though.
I agree to certain extent. Their ideas aren't always as in-depth or intertwined as they could be, but its hard to come up with pure gold for every episode. Especially when their production schedule is as crammed as theirs.

Also, the Wrestling episode was a win, for the sheer fact that they continued the "they took our jobs!" meme! :rofl:

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Also, the Wrestling episode was a win, for the sheer fact that they continued the "they took our jobs!" meme! :rofl:

My favorite part of that episode is when they cut to the rooster to finish off the "they took our jobs"

This whole season has been great, I think whale wars or margaritaville might be my favorites.