Quantcast

Secret Santa 2005?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok I got the blessing from RM himself.

So I'll be setting it up in the next few weeks. Look for a sticky!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I think the person that runs the secret santa thing should get something... maybe we all could chip in on a Supergo gift certificate or something?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
N8 said:
I think the person that runs the secret santa thing should get something... maybe we all could chip in on a Supergo gift certificate or something?
Maybe we could include an extra $2-4 in the price of our secret santa thing and then somebody all collect it and buy them a large gift of some sort.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DRB thanks for the offer but I'll just handle it myself. It's enough making sure everything is correct and keeping track of people at the end that I don't want to have to worry about purchasing something and getting it sent out.

Plus I started it and I would like to keep running it as the Secret Santa Czar

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
Maybe we could include an extra $2-4 in the price of our secret santa thing and then somebody all collect it and buy them a large gift of some sort.
I don't want anybody to do anything, I really just enjoy seeing all the creative stuff.

I think the best thing last year was someone got a USB light up christmas tree.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Brian HCM#1 said:
Have you been in your local mall lately?
OH man I was at Home Depot last night and they were stocking up the christmas lights..... I was freaking out.

Anyway to all the people who are saying this is to early, it takes time to get everybody signed up and pairs made and sent out. Then it takes people time to shop for the elf they have to buy for and then they have to MAIL it out so all in all I would say this is the perfect time to talk about it.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stosh said:
DRB thanks for the offer but I'll just handle it myself. It's enough making sure everything is correct and keeping track of people at the end that I don't want to have to worry about purchasing something and getting it sent out.

Plus I started it and I would like to keep running it as the Secret Santa Czar
Cool. The offer still stands if you need help.

OH and I'm in.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stosh said:
I don't want anybody to do anything, I really just enjoy seeing all the creative stuff.

I think the best thing last year was someone got a USB light up christmas tree.
I have Stosh's address... we'll all get together on the side and secret santa his azz.

Stosh, the disc is on the way. Sorry about the delay!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
I have Stosh's address... we'll all get together on the side and secret santa his azz.

Stosh, the disc is on the way. Sorry about the delay!
NO biggie... I got everything up and running with the windows discs I have.