Quantcast

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
We're up to 24 participants.

It seems to me that the only non-US participants are in Canaduh anymore. We basically went international for UKJason and it's not technically needed.

The pool of people willing to ship international is limited so maybe next year if everybody is ok with it we will say if you join you need to be willing to ship to Canaduh.

Does that sound fair?
I can't remember if I included it in my post, but I'll ship to Canadia :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Is there anybody NOT willing to ship to Canaduh?

If so PM!

Right now we have about 30 people signed up and of those I would say 10 people are willing to ship international which is a pretty good mix. However I think by keeping all 30 in one group we stand less of a chance from year to year of having repeat pairings.

Either way it all works out great; I'm just floating this out there to get some reactions. I don't like to make changes midway through the event but I think this could be a positive one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
PM'd you Stosh. I am in to ship to Canada.
Thanks man, I appreciate your enthusiasm!

I'm only looking for people NOT willing to ship to Canaduh, I don't want them to feel pressured if they aren't willing to so they can PM me.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks man, I appreciate your enthusiasm!

I'm only looking for people NOT willing to ship to Canaduh, I don't want them to feel pressured if they aren't willing to so they can PM me.
I am on top of it this morning. I did not sleep well last night, super tired today. This is the second time this morning I misread something simple.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Since you don't send to the same person that you got no you do not.

1 sends to 2
2 sends to 3
3 sends to 1

Or other such fun combination's that happen.
You have it all wrong. Everyone sends gifts to me. Everyone else gets disappointed that UKJason never sent a gift to them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was hoping to have the pairing out sooner but we're dealing with an outbreak of swine flu in my house so I've been a little preoccupied treating the sick. I will be working on the paring tonight so look for e-mails late tonight and tomorrow morning.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I was hoping to have the pairing out sooner but we're dealing with an outbreak of swine flu in my house so I've been a little preoccupied treating the sick. I will be working on the paring tonight so look for e-mails late tonight and tomorrow morning.
:( Oh boy!!! Take care of yourself too. The flu this year is awful and will take you out for more than a week!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This is the list I'll leave this up before I start making the pairs.

4xBoy
Arkayne
BadDNA
BigT
binary visions
Brian HCM#1
dhmike
DHRFX Joe
Dirt McGirk
Gonefirefighting
Heidi
Hooples3
I Are Baboon
Igz-
IH8Rice
in the trees
John Peters
jonkranked
Konabumm
maddog17
Melou
MMcG
MtnBikerChk
narlus
Nick
Pink Shirt Photos
Quo Fan
Serial Midget
stinkyboy
TN_Fred
Total Heckler
TreeSaw

Melou

Chimp
Oct 15, 2008
Quebec city, Qc, Canada
This is the list I'll leave this up before I start making the pairs.

4xBoy
Arkayne
BadDNA
BigT
binary visions
Brian HCM#1
dhmike
DHRFX Joe
Dirt McGirk
Gonefirefighting
Heidi
Hooples3