Quantcast

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Requirements

* This is open to all Monkeys who have registered on RM by January 1st 2009.
* The minimum you need to spend on your ELF is US$25 but we recommend US$30. You can go over but thats up to you. You decide whether you want to include shipping in the $25 cost of the gift.
* Pairing will be totally random.
* The person you send to will NOT be the person who sends you a gift.

How To Enter

* To enter, send an email to rmsecretsanta@gmail.com
* Please provide your Username, Full Name, Address and a Cell number or home phone and your age.
* Wish List - Must List at least 3 to 5 items, under US 25/30 dollars with your SIZE or other important info where required.

* YOU MUST note in your e-mail whether you are willing to ship international. We will have 2 groups this year, one group for all US residents who don't want to ship international and the other group of non-US residents and US residents who are willing to ship international. If you live outside the US you have to be willing to ship international not just within your country.

Deadlines

* We want all emails with wish lists in by Nov 21st - Thus enrollment closes on November 21st.
* We will send off the paired information by Nov 25th.

* Gifts MUST reach the recipient by xmas eve, Dec 24.

Packaging Requirements

* The packaging must be work safe. Feel free to stick another box inside with the usual RM stuff, but the outside of the box needs to be work friendly.
* You must provide tracking numbers to me at rmsecretsanta@gmail.com !!!!!!!
* I will be giving out a small gift after Christmas for the best package decoration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (make sure you take a picture of your package before you send it.)

If you do not send a gift you will be permanently banned from Ridemonkey.com

READY
SET
GO!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
One request to be added to the requirements, can we have people indicate if they are over 21 or not? I know there have been some alcohol related gifts passed before and I think it's only prudent to make sure if they are considered that the recipient is of legal age to consume them.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
One request to be added to the requirements, can we have people indicate if they are over 21 or not? I know there have been some alcohol related gifts passed before and I think it's only prudent to make sure if they are considered that the recipient is of legal age to consume them.
Agreed.

Shipping beer to a minor might not be a good idea.

PS I will send an email in as soon as I have a wish list.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I edited the original post to make sure people include their age!!!!!

Good idea people!

PS. I only ask for contact phone numbers so I can discuss tracking gifts should they be delayed etc. That personal info is not passed on to the SANTA's FYI!!!!!!!!!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I may be in. But whoever gets me prolly wont get any thing on their wish list! :rofl:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Well don't go getting us too excited now.
A wish list just seems so impersonal. Where is the thought when you just look at what the elf wants on a list & order it online?
It may not be that way though. I have never done the SS.

If I sign up I am not going to make a wishlist. :D

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
A wish list just seems so impersonal. Where is the thought when you just look at what the elf wants on a list & order it online?
It may not be that way though. I have never done the SS.

If I sign up I am not going to make a wishlist. :D
I just used the wishlist as a starting point. I bought 1 item from the list that was about half of the budget and threw in a couple of extras of my choosing last year to bring it up to budget.