Quantcast

**** Secret Santa Contest ****

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
flatulant_man said:
hey, Freak, my tracking says your package arrived. sorry it's so late, but i didn't have the money for fast shipping. could barely afford to have it tracked (teenagers don't get much money :) hope you like it!
Hey Hey....I did receive the package today!! It will be put to good use. You know how us downhillers are! Always breaking stuff, including "SRAM 9spd chains"

Thanks again!

Just wanted to post and give a big thanks to Ciaran, my Secret Santa! Dude, you rock! (Just so everyone knows, my my truck was broken into and my "gifts" were heisted by some self serving a-hole. Ciaran was cool enough to send out the presents again. :thumb: Thanks Stosh for passing along the info.)

I got a copy of the Collective (damn I dig that movie!) and a Woodman Headlock. Yeah!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
my gifts rocked! I love clocks & I love booze!! They are definitely money!!
I'm glad you liked it. I looked at some bike gifts and then Squirrel & I started brainstorming. We came up with the idea of making a clock out of a disc brake rotor...found all the parts and put it together! :D

The flask is filled with Jack Daniels...I figure that should keep you a little warmer on those cold winter rides :sneaky:

Merry Christmas!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
I'm glad you liked it. I looked at some bike gifts and then Squirrel & I started brainstorming. We came up with the idea of making a clock out of a disc brake rotor...found all the parts and put it together! :D

The flask is filled with Jack Daniels...I figure that should keep you a little warmer on those cold winter rides :sneaky:

Merry Christmas!!!
I'm so jealous of his Clock!!

I want one for my office!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
Don't we still have one MIA santa?
I don't think so!!!!

Man I'm glad everybody got their schit together so we made 100% sending with just a couple late santas due to a variety of issues!!!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
soooooo...i got my presents from secret santy doug today, they are kick a**!!!

i can't post pics now but i promise i will tonight.

he gave me a cute little fox jersey, the friggin' sweet velonews '05 mtb calender AND made me a wicked wicked mega megan black mix cd. oh AND i'm getting a bracelet made out of nipples! i mean spoke nipples!

check the master mix breakdown:

ACDC-Back in Black
American Girl
Where’s Your Head At
American Woman
Metallica-Fade To Black
Ride
Christopher Cross-Ride Like The Wind
Comedy - South Park - Timmy–Timmy!!!
I Stand Alone (Scorpion King)
Paint It Black
Vertigo
Beastie Boys – So Whatcha Want
Rebel, Rebel
Her Strut
Undacova Funk (Give Up the Funk)
Float On
Crank Yankers – Special Ed Calls a Movie Theatre
Ruff Ryder’s Anthem
Touche (Feat. Lee Richards & John Kosco Of D…)
Black Balloon

notice the references to BLACK! excellent choices, doug, thank you thank you!! :love:

TOTALLY worth the wait :D

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Megan Black said:
can someone help me resize my pic so i can post it??
Create an account at photobucket.com (its free) and resize it there. You can also link to it rather than making it an attachment.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
cool, thanks for the info. wooglin! and thanks for resizing, doug...let's see if this works

so, if it does, it me, wearing the shirt, in front of the calender, rockin' out to the cd!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Megan Black said:
cool, thanks for the info. wooglin! and thanks for resizing, doug...let's see if this works

so, if it does, it me, wearing the shirt, in front of the calender, rockin' out to the cd!

nice stuff! :D