Quantcast

Secret Santa Gift

Should I open the gift?

• Yes, let's see what you got.

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • No, have some holiday spirit and wait for Christmas.

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well i bought one on ebay cause i thought i was late, and had the ebay store i bought it from send it to the person...
US store, but the item got shipped from hong kong.... yay...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
RideND said:
I know who my Santa was because he uses his real name as his name on RM. My elf was supposed to get his gift today.
I believe your elf got his already.. I think he mentioned it on a prior post, he also thanks you

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Ya...we should be posting pics of the gifts when we get them (perhaps wrapped and then opened)? I have mine all ready...am putting the finishing touches on the wrapping :sneaky:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I sent mine today, and when I got home, mine was in the mailbox...

My Santa had their name on the return addy, but I have no idea what their user name is...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
OK, I couldn't resist, I opened mine after Santa informed who they be!

Thanks dude, how'd ya know? :D

A heartfelt thanks goes to chicodude... :thumb:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
yeah i definitely need to buy the gift for my elf. i had a really good gift planned out but i just found out it wont be available until after xmas. :mad:

i have some of the stuff for my elf.....some they didnt ask for, but seemed appropriate once seen, and some they asked for. and need to get a little more. my trick is trying to fit it in my schedule and figuring out where to get it, the joy of being in a different town every damn day.