Quantcast

Secret Santa

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
My elf's gift was delivered on the 15th.........but I haven't seen said Elf on the forums for a while now..........hope said elf is okay and happy and healthy and liked what they received.

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Our Elf "should" get their gift today or tomorrow based on the fact that I send them on last monday and was told it would take up to 8 days.... But they appear to be stuck at custom since Tuesday last week :banghead:

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
Hope it's gonna go out of their soon.....

@ Stosh: Tracking numbers on their way!

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Haven't had a chance to grab a pic but I got my gifts today. maddog17 came up big with a bunch of pint glasses and some new riding gloves. I'll get on those pics.

Thanks again maddog.

Stuff for my elf is shipping late for a couple reasons but should be there by the 23rd at the latest.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got my loot yesterday too! Konabumm was my santa.

The bomb sniffing greyhound made sure it was safe. You never know with Konabumm.

DUDE! iPhone!?

No iPhone! Denied! The box contained socks. (I LOL'd!)

My haul: Two pairs of socks, a Felt t-shirt, and a Bass pint glass. Exactly what I had on my list.

Thanks, Konabumm!!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States

The bomb sniffing greyhound made sure it was safe. You never know with Konabumm.

DUDE! iPhone!?

My haul: Two pairs of socks, a Felt t-shirt, and a Bass pint glass. Exactly what I had on my list.

Thanks, Konabumm!!
NP dude - Wish I had the cheese to hook you up with an iPhone! Hope you have a GREAT Christmas!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Fedsex tells me that my elf should be getting his tomorrow.

Mine was not as elaborate as you guys, but damn if the shipping wasn't expensive.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.

DUDE! iPhone!?

Thanks, Konabumm!!

try not to break that glass!!!! if you do your new Indian name will be feet for hands!!

i'm gonna wait till xmas to open my secret santa. DHMike was my gift giver so i'll torture myself with anticipation. plus it's one extra gift to open on xmas since i don't have the gf this year.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Sorry there wasn't more and that it wasn't churched up a bit more, but Santa is running sort of thin this year.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
got my package today, but i will wait until next week to open it. my elf certainly has a good sense of humor, though. i'll post a pic later to elaborate.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I arrived home tonight to find a box waiting for me that was be-stickered with a ton of cool bike stickers!

And inside I found:
2 - 29er tubes
1 - Park Tools Headset Cup Remover Tool! (and a Magnum Condom - unused.)
1 - bottle of White Lightning Lube

Awesomeness.

Not sure what to do with the Magnum (I'm Irish after all and my GF is allergic to latex) - maybe turn it into a giant water balloon or something. It made for a good laugh when I saw it though!

Note - the headset cup remover in the background was borrowed from a friend and now I can return it to him since I've got my own for keeps!!

Thanks again for the great gifts hooples3!!

Happy Holidays Monkeys!

Last edited:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Not sure what to do with the Magnum (I'm Irish after all and my GF is allergic to latex) - maybe turn it into a giant water balloon or something. It made for a good laugh when I saw it though!
Throw it in your pack! Condoms are awesome for saving your expensive lights during rainy commutes while still being lit up.