Quantcast

Secret Santas at work

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Anybody have office Secret Santas? We just had ours and I got some Specialized windproof gloves. SWEET! And I didn't have any windproof gloves before now. :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ha, my work didn't have any sort of holiday stuff this year. A few weeks ago this really annoying admin sent out an email asking if anyone wanted to help her plan something. Of course since she's super annoying, nobody volunteered. Then a few days later she sent another email saying if nobody volunteered to help her out, there would be no holiday celebration here. Still nobody volunteered. So finally she sent out an email saying we are all scrooges. All she had to do was put someone in charge who isn't annoying and lots of people would have helped :p

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Echo said:
Ha, my work didn't have any sort of holiday stuff this year. A few weeks ago this really annoying admin sent out an email asking if anyone wanted to help her plan something. Of course since she's super annoying, nobody volunteered. Then a few days later she sent another email saying if nobody volunteered to help her out, there would be no holiday celebration here. Still nobody volunteered. So finally she sent out an email saying we are all scrooges. All she had to do was put someone in charge who isn't annoying and lots of people would have helped :p
I have the opposite problem at work.....everybody wants to do something. Today's Secret Santa/catered department luncheon marks the last of SIX holiday events I had to attend for work.

I ate like a frikkin pig today. :oink:

<--- fat baboon

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Damn that is a sweet gift!! We did this Gift Exchange dealio and I got stuck at the end with this ensemble that included a plant planter thing, some scented body wash and lotion, a loofa, a scented candle, and a little wooden massage thing. :rolleyes:

Needless to say it is now residing at Laura's residence.