Quantcast

seen saw?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
lovebunny said:
i finally saw it last night. im suprised at how good it actually is. if you havent seen it i definatly reccomend it.

That movie was [Boston accent] wicked retarded [Boston accent/]

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
yes that was a cool movie... i saw saw when it first came out and then saw saw on dvd. and.. i see-saw by the sea shore

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i loved when that dewd got up at the end, the music was killer...but those guys in the room were terrible actors, i guess alot has changed since princess bride...

I laughed so hard when that guy took the flash pic in the garage and the doc turned around and just acted like nothing happened. I would have hunted some mf'er down.

all around decent movie, that face was creepy too...

mwill

Chimp
Jun 23, 2005
Texas
it was pretty good could have been better, but I went and saw Devil's Rejects the other day and there was a preview for Saw 2 it looked pretty sweet.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
SkaredShtles said:
Isn't acting an integral part of movies? How can a movie be good with bad acting? :think:

Maybe I'm missing something.........
A potentially great movie can become just "good" with bad acting. Or bad direction. Or bad cinematography. Or...well you get the idea. Plus bad acting can be entertaining all by itself, and this movie definitely has a few groaners. I think Saw is a pretty good story with some fun stuff in it, some decent plot surprises, etc. If you're like me you have a hard time finding anything worth watching at the video store these days. Compared to all the crap out there this movie has some cool stuff and will entertain you for a couple hours, that's all.