Quantcast

Selling Bike tools

Tstarr

Chimp
Jun 15, 2005
I didn't really know where to put this. But our bike shop closed down early this spring. Well we still have all of our tools. My father is wanting to sell them all. Its enough tools to start up your own shop and have pretty much everything maybe even more than other shops. He is wanting to sell them all in one big lot. He hasn't figured out a price but its probably going to be in the $3,000 to $4,000 range for everything wich is way less than what he paid for them. If anyone is interested let me know and I will pull them all out and take tons of pics of everything.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
If it is not too much trouble, could you post a list of the tools, particularily the more expensive ones, like work stands, taps, and other frame tools.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
If you can take pictures or make a list, you should post this in the Buy and Sell forum, on the main page. I'm sure someone, somewhere will be interested.

You might also want to consider eBay.

If you're willing to piece them out, I'd probably be interested in a couple...

Tstarr

Chimp
Jun 15, 2005
Since this is my dad deal I will have him get on it as soon as he can. I just posted this to see if anyone was interested in them at all since it is going to cost some money to get them. He will not sell just like one or two or them you either buy them all or none because if we didn't then I know we would have a bunch of the odd tools still. But like I said I will have him get to work on it and get a for sure price and then we can go from there. When he is done ill post it on the buy sell part of the forum. I think he might be able to get to it this weekend if he doesn't have to much to do.