boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
these are the measurements i got:

56 c - c seat tube
58 c - t seat tube
58 c - c top tube
31" standover

i am 6' and ride a 58 Trek. according to the shop, it's the proper size, but i wanted a smaller frame (i wanted a 56, but they said 'no'). this fixie feels a little bit smaller than the Trek, but i dig it. nice and tight.

have been trying to sell it locally for $225, and no one is biting (6 people were interested the first day i posted it, then dropped off the earth when they found out the front wheel wasn't coming along with it [and that was when i was asking $275]). was hoping to avoid shipping, unless the buyer paid for it (and $225, instead of $300).

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
bump, but still interested. Waiting for checks to come in Inbred. Someone want to sell me a front wheel, a rear brake and some bars?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Spincrazy, are you really serious about it? if so, i'm gonna hold off putting it on ebay. i need to sell it by next friday, though.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
I'm serious, but I just spent 850 on airline tickets and will be out of town for a bit. Throw it on ebay with the best of luck. If it doesn't sell, pm me again.

I need the rear brake because I'm going to flip the hub so it'll freewheel. I have no acl and the knees in general are getting older than the head.

tks for the link clancy