Quantcast

Selling my Loki due to shot ACL!

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
I want to try and sell this locally if possible.....

2005 Soul Cycles Loki Frame (sky blue) only two loki's in this color made and I own both. Retail is $265
2005 Manitou Nixon Platium 20mm thru axle Infinite Travel retails for $900 something
Sun Rinlgle' 24" 8 track wheels retail is $550
FSA v-drive extreme cranks with dh bottom bracket retail $150
MRP slalom guide retail $120
Hayes HFX-9 brakes 8" front 6" rear retail $250
Soul cycles 31.8 bar lifetime warranty
Truvative Hussefelt Stem
Pig DH pro headset
Sram x-9 derailler
Dura-ace 12-25 cassette

The only thing it needs is a new shifter since apparently when I crashed at Snowshoe I snapped it off with my knee. The bike is easily worth over $2500 bucks I need to get $1500 for it so I can pay for my hospital/rehab/and surgery bills. Plus I wont be riding for at least 6 months. Make me an offer, I am also will to part it out if it is worth it. Please PM me with and questions or offers. Later Adam :think:

Here are a couple pics...the first one is the jump before I blew up my knee, The second one is at the local trails here, and the third is the wisp race...sorry the pics are so crappy and small I had to compress the hell out of them....

I need money bad now so any offer about $800 bucks gets it. Hell the fork is worth more than that.

Attachments

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
that sucks adam, sorry you have to sell it. good luck.

if it's any consolation, i tore my ACL and a lot of the cartilidge in my knee about 3 years ago. surgery took a while to recover from, but one of the best ways to rehab it is to ride. i was back at 80% after 6-8 months and haven't had any problems with it since.

pix? :p

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
Don t you know your not supposed to post any cool pics when you are trying to sell a bike? How about some pics of you dropping off a sidewalk or something.

These shots are photoshopped people. This isnt even drt jumper. The real dirt jumper is only like 130 pounds and mostly rides gravel bike paths. Carry on.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
_bp said:
Don t you know your not supposed to post any cool pics when you are trying to sell a bike? How about some pics of you dropping off a sidewalk or something.

These shots are photoshopped people. This isnt even drt jumper. The real dirt jumper is only like 130 pounds and mostly rides gravel bike paths. Carry on.

Yep, 130 lbs and hits the ground the hardest I've ever seen :p

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Yeah I try and make sure that the ground is aware of the fact that I am mad at it, and that I am going to smack it around a little...but for some reason I end up getting the short end of the stick.