Quantcast

Selling my Nikon D700 w/ MB-D10 Battery Grip

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Looking to sell a Nikon D700 camera body with an MB-D10 battery grip. I bought it as a backup to my D3s but am in need of money right now more than a backup.

The D700 is in great shape with about 29,000 actuations on it. The battery grip has some scuffing but nothing but light cosmetics. Absolutely no problems with the body, mirror, or focus. Fast and reliable.

It will also come with two batteries and a charger. I can throw another one in for another $25. I also have the original box and paperwork for the D700 and I believe for the grip. The only thing that I don't have is the clear screen protector. There is very, very light scuffs on the screen but it does not affect performance and does not look bad.

The function button is also set up to shoot at 9 frames a second for 9 consecutive shots when in the single shot setting.

This camera body is used mainly for concert photography and a backup for the past year.

Purchased from Adorama.com for $2400 for the D700 and $275 for the battery grip.

Looking for $2100.

Shipping dependent on zip code. Will be UPS with insurance.

rufusphotography@mac.com for pics and other questions. I will hopefully get some pics up soon.