Quantcast

Selling your soul to Satan for worldly goods...

To 1 tsp molasses add a pound and a half of fine sand. Mix until well blended, then incinerate a lemon and waft the smoke over the mixture. Knead, wearing one deerskin glove and a latex condom, for twenty three hours or until tender. Roast the condom at 350 F for thirty seconds, then slice an onion.

Eat the sliced onion.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
johnbryanpeters said:
To 1 tsp molasses add a pound and a half of fine sand. Mix until well blended, then incinerate a lemon and waft the smoke over the mixture. Knead, wearing one deerskin glove and a latex condom, for twenty three hours or until tender. Roast the condom at 350 F for thirty seconds, then slice an onion.

Eat the sliced onion.
...uh, at which point do we barter for my soul? I just want the Bears to win the superbowl and some great nachos.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
...uh, at which point do we barter for my soul? I just want the Bears to win the superbowl and some great nachos.
Sacrifice 10 goats and eat a small child for DITKA

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
did god create DA BEARS, and make them superior to all teams, or is he simply a huge fan, and ditka made them superior to all teams?

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
It is going to be so sweet when the Seahawks avenge their loss to the Washington First Peoples. Then it will be even sweeter to to kick the crapola out of the Da' Bums, err Bears if they happen to beat Carolina.

About Satan Burly, Paul Allen bought his sorry azz and has him on exhibit next to Jimi's guitar at the EMP.

You better recognise BIATCH.