Quantcast

SEMA pics

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No, its industry only. and even then its so stinking crowded its hard to walk thru some areas.
I wonder if I'd be considered part of the "industry"? My company manufactures and assembles parts and components for nearly every car builder on the planet.

Sema has always looked like a shit show, but I've been interested in going for a long time.

Blown240

Monkey
Nov 19, 2013
Ya, I don't see why you wouldnt be. You should try to go. Its really cool to see. This was my first year, and was only there for 2 days. But next year I plan to be there for the whole thing...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i think this car is from canada.....and it looked better in primer.....

Blown240

Monkey
Nov 19, 2013
That car is pretty good looking in person, The lighting wreaked havoc on my iPhones camera.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I wonder if I'd be considered part of the "industry"? My company manufactures and assembles parts and components for nearly every car builder on the planet.

Sema has always looked like a shit show, but I've been interested in going for a long time.
the criteria to get into SEMA and CES is pretty low. if your company has something to do with cars or anything aftermarket in general, youll have no problems getting in. SEMA isnt nearly as large of a shit show as CES is but its still filled with people browsing and gawking than actually doing business (at least on the show floor)

Blown240

Monkey
Nov 19, 2013
I think all the real business gets done at the APEX show. Thats the factory/importing show that takes place at the same time as SEMA.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I think all the real business gets done at the APEX show. Thats the factory/importing show that takes place at the same time as SEMA.
not necessarily. most larger mfgs have separate meeting rooms on or off site to conduct business since conducting any type of business on the floor is next to impossible. as with any trade show, most dealers are already informed of the new products before the shows even starts.