Quantcast

Semen related costs

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Total student body is in the neighborhood of 40K. Let's assume males make up say 55% of the population = 22000. We'll assume that the average male ejaculate has a volume of 5ml (about 1tsp). If all males pleasured themselves once in the shower each day (highly likely) then the pipes at the University of Michigan would have to be able to withstand about 29 gallons of semen a day.

I'm sick to my stomach now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Total student body is in the neighborhood of 40K. Let's assume males make up say 55% of the population = 22000. We'll assume that the average male ejaculate has a volume of 5ml (about 1tsp). If all males pleasured themselves once in the shower each day (highly likely) then the pipes at the University of Michigan would have to be able to withstand about 29 gallons of semen a day.

If there is ever a mayonnaise shortage on campus...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Don't tell Japan, they would create even an even more extreme version of bukkake.

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
There's alot of jerkoffs in Michigan, Coach Rod fits in fine up there.

suckit blue.