Quantcast

Semenuk. Oh. My. God.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Watching Semenuks videos makes me realize how much better he as at being creative on a bicycle, and also just riding a bicycle than I am.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Having just watched Return to Earth I got thinking about a couple of things I tied between Brandon's new Raw 100 and his participation in the movie. First of all, Rheeder has that freeride/slopestyle segment in Anthill's film, and now Semenuk goes to 11 on a spot near the same location, on his own production company.

Second, while all the other riders session together in the ending segment, Semenuk is the only one riding solo. I feel a disturbance the force...

Last edited:

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
The flip with the mid-flip footplant was insane, and then the manual to flat drop flip...first one of his vids I've watched in a while that has felt more original and with some truly bonkers tricks.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Kid just isn't real, whole nother level. The summer I lived in whistler I remember one rainy day at the indoor park/ foam pit where it was just he and I and 2 crazy aussie/ NZ guys on banshee screams. I had been there all day farting around with different combos. The banshee crew were working on superman and can can backflips and then Semenuk started throwing down some insane stuff into the foam pit.... it was at that moment I realized I had no business competing in crankworks that year and withdrew my entry.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
The log ride stuff felt like he was trying to do a take on some of the Brage stuff that everyone loved.