Quantcast

Send the Junior Amerian girl to WORLDS!!!

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
Hey everyone! My name is Chrissie Pinney and I was selected after winning the American National Championships to be on the US Worlds team as the only American Junior girl. I need to raise $1800 so I can go to Scotland and compete in the World Mountain biking championships. I'm also on a time crunch and need the money by the 17th.

If you are at all interested in sending the only Junior American girl to compete in the World Championships, then reply here with your name and number and how much you are willing to donate. If you dont feel comfortable with posting it for the public, then message me.

Thanks to everyone for your help! This is a huge deal, and I appreciate everyone that has helped me get here!

Thanks again!
-Chrissie Pinney
925 - 852 - 1081
bikechick07@hotmail.com

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hi Chrissie -

I appreciate what you are trying to do and how hard it is to raise money. However, please don't spam the forums with this kind of post. I've deleted your duplicate posts. It relates a little bit in this forum since it's tough for women to get into the sport, so I'm leaving this one up.

Just a suggestion: there are a lot of people who need money to race - it's a tough sport to make a living in and most people end up with a lot of out-of-pocket expenses. You're going to need a better selling point than "I need $1800."

Good luck to you.