Quantcast

Sending in a MARZOCCHI shock.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok anybody got a direct link to who I should talk to about sending a shock in to have the seals replaced?

I looked on MARZOCCHI's website and e-mailed them but haven't gotten a direct answer yet.

J

JRB

Originally posted by stosh
Ok anybody got a direct link to who I should talk to about sending a shock in to have the seals replaced?

I looked on MARZOCCHI's website and e-mailed them but haven't gotten a direct answer yet.
Look on their site and call them. The Marz USA site. They will give you an RA number. You can give a credit card then as well. Ship it to them one way and they will return it the same. Why send it in for seals? That is pretty easy unless you never found out what year it is for sure. If you send it, get the bushings checked and likely replaced.

J

JRB

Call them here Stosh and ask for tech support

MARZOCCHI USA
25213 Anza Drive
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: 1.661.257.6630

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by loco-gringo
Look on their site and call them. The Marz USA site. They will give you an RA number. You can give a credit card then as well. Ship it to them one way and they will return it the same. Why send it in for seals? That is pretty easy unless you never found out what year it is for sure. If you send it, get the bushings checked and likely replaced.
Ok I have that address and number I'll call them. I asked my local shop and they said they just send it out to Marz and said it would be cheaper if I did it myself. I found out what year it is but I'm at the point where I don't even want to mess with it. I got a million other things going on.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
Yep, call them, they will give you an RA#.

Ok I'll try to give them a call at lunch.

Also It's a bit overkill I know but would you see putting a bomber on my GF's bike as to much overkill? She's got a POS shock on it now. She rides XC and all the same stuff I do just slower.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by stosh
Ok I'll try to give them a call at lunch.

Also It's a bit overkill I know but would you see putting a bomber on my GF's bike as to much overkill? She's got a POS shock on it now. She rides XC and all the same stuff I do just slower.
A better shock may allow her to ride faster.