Quantcast

Senior Quote

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Check out ESPN.com search for bill simmons. Read his article he wrote last week about this very issue.

His winning idea.

I would like to thank__________(insert your name)for showing me the greatest pleasures and such. _________________(insert name of the homecoming queen)

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
I think "Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease." -Anonymous is the one, unless someone can find something super funny that sanjay has said

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
merrrrjig said:
I think "Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease." -Anonymous is the one, unless someone can find something super funny that sanjay has said
Wes, you've travelled enough with me this summer. I have said some funny ****.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
My senior quote is either going to be:

What? I'm pretty sure it's what jesus would've done-tucker max

Or-

"Turns out, I AM super cool."

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Wes,

Did you do a search?

"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still."
Dorothea Lange

"Above all, I craved to seize the whole essence, in the confines of one single photograph, of some situation that was in the process of unrolling itself before my eyes."
Henri Cartier-Bresson

"I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn't photograph them."
Diane Arbus

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence."
Ansel Adams

"When I have a camera in my hand, I know no fear."
Alfred Eisenstaedt

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
i would just make it that "blelelelelelep" noise sanjay makes when hes jumping off something or doing something stupid or jumping off something stupid.
or remember when i was in the process of cutting off his dread and he wokeup and was like"dammit wes" then went back to sleep

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Just don't pick something that is supposed to be "inspirational" or any crap like that. You'll regret that decision quickly. I got my sister (graduated in june) to pick this:

Word to your moms, I came to drop bombs
I got more rhymes than the bible's got psalms

She asked me for advice and I only gave her two categories: 80s hip hop songs and quotes from Strangers With Candy.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Guys took out an ad page, some ridiculous quote. Turns out it was an acronym in reverse which spelled "F*CK YOU MILTIE" (Milton was the principal's name).

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
my class quote was

Given a time, given a place, savor each moment that you can't replace. Do what you can to keep it alive, 'cause time has a way of passing you by.

Monte Montgomery song.