Quantcast

SEPPO?? WTF Need Help

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
My Aussie fried keeps using this one on me. For you's of who, who don't know it's short for Septic Tank and a nickname for Yanks over in Australia.

Got any good come backs? I know I'm pathetic for asking :rolleyes:

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Poo Puncher

Don't forget the end all be all of come backs "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

It is an airtight comeback.

For added effect you should also add "Times Infinity" after. Case closed.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
DRB said:
Oh then just hit her with the c word and that'll end it completely.

Or tell her that her "C word" smells like a Seppo.

Just duck for cover right afterwards.
This however is not a good method if you are trying to get into the pants of said Aussie female.

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
True story - set in a nightclub on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Hanging out with a bunch of friends who work in the local resorts. Its "employee new year" which means its a new years eve party held in Feb. for everbody that had to work the real one, and free drinks.

I'd only been in the country for a couple of weeks and was discussing how much more forward the women were there than in Canada. In the middle of this conversation hot Aussie Chick #1 (of about 200 there that night) comes up to me and says "What you need is a good Aussie shag!"

Moral of this story...Why did I move from Australia?!?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Percy said:
Call her a Kiwi,Aussie hate that!

Or a sheep shagger,or both.
Bloody Kiwis, they were all going off in the completely wrong direction until you turned up :mad: ;) :D . Yep that'd probably do it, especially the Kiwi part. :nuts: :)