Quantcast

?!? seriously, no saturday gmt yet ?!?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

Wow, we've got some lazy monkeys on this Saturday morning. It looks cold and rainy outside. My couch is pretty comfy at the moment. Halloween party later today at our friend's house. That's about it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just got the first aid station set up at the horse show and eating a breakfast scramble of eggs, sausage, broccoli, onions, potato, bell pepper, mushrooms topped with Habanero sauce, and a cup of coffee

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon primates! LONG day at school yesterday. Taught a full day then decorating for our annual "haunted hallway" and Halloween Dance. I left at 7:20 and didn't get home until 11:15pm. Phew....Draggin my feet today, but I'm heading out to do some firewood (cutting, splitting & stacking) since it's too windy to do leaves.

And, since it's post-noon....

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , trail ride and some work already in the books . I'm going to go see the movie the counselor in a little bit and taco/beer tonight . Stay frosty mofo's !!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Besides a really nice sunny bike ride and a Guinness the clear highlight of my day was getting my youngest son to finally pee on the potty. Hopefully we will soon put an end to the diaper years.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got my new wheels today. Swapped the 12mm axle to the rear and mounted it up. Between the tire and rim, it's about 1.5# lighter. I also found the source of the creaking from the bike. My 1 month old Specialized saddle is broken. The rails are separating from the back of the saddle. No damage to the saddle, but failing. I sure hope I can get it replaced, because that thing was $100 and is practically new.