Quantcast

Seriously WTF!!!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
yeah wtf. that's for rich folk ,they can understand blowing 50 grand on a tree tent and us common people are going wtf.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
damn I wish I was filthy rich. My god, with my lack of morals and a huge wad of cash I would rule you all!

deadatbirth

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
In a van down by the river
i saw this in a airplane mag...wow $50k for a hardwood floor tent..wow

the best line though is:
"Send the kids to granny's every once in a while and let the rising sun wake just the two of you. "

Jan 3, 2008
Canada
That's a crazy lookin ... thing...

Clearly, anyone who buys that doesn't really know what camping is. I picture them bringing along the Land Rover and the Cappucchino maker.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I picture them bringing along the Land Rover and the Cappucchino maker.
Hey! Thats how I go camping!

Rock on up to some wilderness site in LandRover, unload tent, then mattress, Then bedding (no sleepingbags/campstretchers here!) then bbq/supplies etc. Drive 4WD out of sight around corner, return to campsite and feel like you are in the middle of nowhere, but with comfort!

No bears here, so break out the beef fillet and foie gras. Chill the champagne in the nearby stream.:cheers:

rogue22

Chimp
Dec 2, 2007
it's clearly for an outdoor buff whose stubborn girlfriend refuses to go camping unless its off the ground, has a hardwood floor, and is this seasons hot color. He just hopes to get lucky while camping once, just once for christ's sake!

no I'm not bitter:disgust: