Quantcast

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBB

Monkey
Sep 25, 2008
No one cares who you have to thank for whatever bike or bike part you recently acquired. No cares if you got it for free, or if someone cut you a deal. No one cares how to get to said product's website or what other stuff that company sells. No cares if you're sponsored or on a team and especially no one cares when you bought the product at full retail through your LBS but you're stoked on the new part so much you feel the need to thank people you don't even know. I will even go so far and say that know one even cares how much it weighs or what fancy colours (yes that's how you spell colour) it comes in (unless you're posting in a weight weenie thread).

Post a picture, maybe a parts spec on a whole bike, and be done with it.

I'd like to thank me for being that guy that has to make this thread. Without me, readers here might have to endure an unreasonable amount of thanking.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I'd have to disagree. There appear to be lots of people around here who care what something weighs. It's almost disturbing at times...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I like seeing what shops get thanked, and why someone is impressed with there service. Specially when its a shop near me, its always good to know a good shop. You should also remember alot of people on RM are int eh industry somewhere, they appriciate the thanks, and in turn help out the people here on the RM community. <IE The E13 guys> Alot of people go far out of there way to make sure things happen for people, alot of them read the threads here on RM, while they may not respond, they do enjoy knowing someone is appriciative<sp>. When people go out of there way with tehre CS, People like to brag about it and share with others.

What I dont care about.....Is all the BS, I got ****ty CS when I ordered a part, it broke, and they wont send me a new part till they get the old one back, or the Mail order place misboxxed this, and I have to pay to send it back, or whatever complaint threads about whatever.

Its nice to hear appriciation, insted of constant complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.