Quantcast

setting the record straight... my problems with Pinkshirtphotos

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have absolutely none. Yes, I give him a hard time and crack jokes at his expense at just about every available opportunity; but it's all in good fun - I mean no personal insult (and I apologize if its ever been taken as such)

In fact, I actually have a lot of respect for him. Despite all the dumb stuff he does (and we've all done dumb stuff in our youth, I'm especially guilty of it), he still has the balls to let it all hang out and post it here in a public forum for us to tear apart. I can't remember which thread it was (I think it was in the Diablo forum), but he has admitted (publicly for all intents and purposes) to making dumb mistakes and that he's still learning. When I was his age, I would do no such thing. That took a lot of maturity on his part.

So Pinkshirt, don't take it personally. It's all in good fun. For all the times I rip on you, I'm surprised you don't take jabs back. Kudos to that (but feel free to in the future :thumb:)

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Jon must have heard that PSP is starting to look at pigs instead of goats. By getting on PSP's good side he his hoping to get lots of fresh bacon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think PSP likes the attention and will go as far to make **** up to take abuse. For me it has gotten old.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I think PSP likes the attention and will go as far to make **** up to take abuse. For me it has gotten old.
I've thought about this too, and ya know... even some of the best fiction writers and comedians couldn't come up with this kind of stuff. And based on his school/homework history, I have somewhat of a hard time thinking this was all made up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've thought about this too, and ya know... even some of the best fiction writers and comedians couldn't come up with this kind of stuff. And based on his school/homework history, I have somewhat of a hard time thinking this was all made up.
If I posted every dumb thing I did and never proof read any of my posts for spelling or grammar I could probably be on par with PSP, I'm sure most others could too.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Would you like to call in a long distance dedication on Casey Kasems American Top 40?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Aww, I feel really like we're all one big happy family.

Big group hug everyone!

...um, whose hand is that?