Quantcast

SevenSprings weekday Shuttle Service....

Anyone know anything about it? Is it offered by the resort? I am trying to bike tomorrow and maybe Wednesday and they said they do the shuttle thing but werent any kind of specific. Any info would be great so I dont waste a drive.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
They dont really offer shuttle service unless there are enough people to require it. If you get a group up there you are in luck but otherwise its pretty much no dice. Hope this doesnt come too late.

Well...i went up to sevensprings today despite no reply from anyone (resort number/facebook, etc.) and to my suprise the shuttle service was amazing!!!! I started at 10am and stopped at 5pm and I must have done a million runs. Everytime I was at the bottom I took it back to the top. Amazing. Sevensprings gets a thumbs up from me! And Brian the shuttle guy was awesome!!!!

HORRAY!

martis

Chimp
Aug 10, 2009
greensburg, pa
I could be interested in that....let me know and I can meet you up there. My body is sore as hell today from two days of downhill so I will be giving it a rest for the next couple days and doing some light xc.
thanks for the props, dude. i'm brian the shuttle guy. well, i was that day at least. i think i was still suffering from a finger injury at that point.

stumpjump, you may be misinformed... we run the shuttle even if there's only one rider there. however, if we have over 20 riders (more than the shuttle can handle), we'll turn the chairlift on.

most of the adventure center staff isn't clear with how we run the shuttle(no matter how many times we address it), so if the information came from one of them, i apologize.