Quantcast

Sex Huts

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
"During the search customs officers became suspicious after hearing 'flipping' noises coming from the vicinity of her waist," the Australian Customs Service said in a press release.

It was probably a pre-op F to M transvestite with a bottomed-out eel inserted tail first as a meat subsititute. When she removed her dress for search, the eel snapped at one of the ACS agents and had to be put down with a few well-aimed strokes with his baton.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
It was probably a pre-op F to M transvestite with a bottomed-out eel inserted tail first as a meat subsititute. When she removed her dress for search, the eel snapped at one of the ACS agents and had to be put down with a few well-aimed strokes with his baton.
That's right up there with some of the best, most disturbing mental images ever.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to remove your skirt.
Thank you. Now, what's thi-- OH MY GOD, KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!"

Hey, that'd work as well as those twisted devices that Jr_Bullit posted about!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

A prostitute on a transit road near the German-Polish border. Around 40,000 prostitutes will offer their services to football fans at the 2006 World Cup in Germany.(AFP/DDP/File)

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
binary visions said:
That's right up there with some of the best, most disturbing mental images ever.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to remove your skirt.
Thank you. Now, what's thi-- OH MY GOD, KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!"

Hey, that'd work as well as those twisted devices that Jr_Bullit posted about!
Hahaha. Remember the original "Alien"? Imagine a female agent lifting the skirt to reveal the Spaghetti-Dinner-Baby-Chest-Alien popping it's grinning little puss out of her, well...

I must have missed that particular Jr_B post. Care to link it for the curious?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
N8 said:
A prostitute on a transit road near the German-Polish border. Around 40,000 prostitutes will offer their services to football fans at the 2006 World Cup in Germany.
I would have to be withheld cooter for like a year before THAT would unlimber my timber! :eek:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
llkoolkeg said:
"During the search customs officers became suspicious after hearing 'flipping' noises coming from the vicinity of her waist," the Australian Customs Service said in a press release.

You certainly know a lot about transvestites. :eek:

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
N8 said:

A prostitute on a transit road near the German-Polish border. Around 40,000 prostitutes will offer their services to football fans at the 2006 World Cup in Germany.(AFP/DDP/File)

Dude, the underside of the truck in the background is cleaner than her! Geeez thats so gross!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
llkoolkeg said:

You need to sell your DVD copy of Jacob's Ladder your imagination is getting out of hand :nope:

:D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
lol thats awesome!!!!!! there are going to be vending machines with condoms, candy soda.. make sure there is some beer

who wants to go and set up a kiosk over there.. I bet we can make some money!!!!!!!!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Ciaran said:
You certainly know a lot about transvestites. :eek:
I know a lot about many things. It would be scary if my knowledge of TVs was impressive, though, which it is not.

punkassean said:
You need to sell your DVD copy of Jacob's Ladder your imagination is getting out of hand :nope:

:D
Does that actually happen in the movie??? :confused: :eek:

Was it a freshwater, an electric or a moray eel? I could vomit from hearing that, BTW.