Sex - this is a thread now

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I once gave up riding for sex.

Would never do again.

Now I give up sex for riding.

My bike(s) never bitch after and always gives back what I put into it.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I dated a girl for a little bit who rode, but she was a particularly bad rider, and cried when things got tough. Ain't no body got time for that. I stopped talking to her after one particularly shitty ride.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Asexual doesn't mean you are not getting any, it means you don't want any...
Exactly, that's what it is. Avoiding this looking like a YAHOO! Answers post, sex has not ever been something I desire much. I've never had a one night stand, or made the decision to be a toy to pass someone's time.

...have never had a relationship with a female also. Am just unable to get past this notion of sex being so fucking critical in order for relationships to last.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
There are people of all stripes in the world, you are perfectly normal and fine if you have littel/no sexual desires. You should have learned this long ago. HS Sex Ed, Oprah, the rest of the interweb (Yes, it does exist beyond RM...). Dont sweat it if you if you dont sweat it. I would opine that it is much safer, saner and responsible to recognize and accept ones own likes, needs and wants rather than follow what the dictates of a backwards and self destructive society...

That being said, did you bring this here expecting serious answers?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Sexuality is a spectrum. Whatever knocks (or doesn't I guess) your socks off. Talk to a doctor? If you're just not into it, whatever, but maybe make sure there isn't some kind of underlying medical condition?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I perceived your thread as joking hence my reply... I apologize, I hope I have not caused any additional pain.

Nothing wrong with the way that you are!

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
There are people of all stripes in the world, you are perfectly normal and fine if you have littel/no sexual desires. You should have learned this long ago. HS Sex Ed, Oprah, the rest of the interweb (Yes, it does exist beyond RM...). Dont sweat it if you if you dont sweat it. I would opine that it is much safer, saner and responsible to recognize and accept ones own likes, needs and wants rather than follow what the dictates of a backwards and self destructive society...

That being said, did you bring this here expecting serious answters?
I'd needed a laugh, if you cannot laugh at yourself... ya' know??

Sexuality is a spectrum. Whatever knocks (or doesn't I guess) your socks off. Talk to a doctor? If you're just not into it, whatever, but maybe make sure there isn't some kind of underlying medical condition?
I am sure my reservation toward sexual expression is not rooted with PX intervention as the cure.

I perceived your thread as joking hence my reply... I apologize, I hope I have not caused any additional pain.

Nothing wrong with the way that you are!
Thank you - the never having had a healthy relationship materialize so long ago has mostly defined life for the past many years. That desire for companionship exists; bothers that a lack of knowing my own self in kind could prove itself as what halts something good.
Can't always be one sided.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd needed a laugh, if you cannot laugh at yourself... ya' know??

I am sure my reservation toward sexual expression is not rooted with PX intervention as the cure.

Thank you - the never having had a healthy relationship materialize so long ago has mostly defined life for the past many years. That desire for companionship exists; bothers that a lack of knowing my own self in kind could prove itself as what halts something good.
Can't always be one sided.
Had a couple of serious relationships in my younger days, marriage was even discussed at one point. Those relationships were generally little more than giant piles of stress and anxiety with the occasional nice moment. Realized I was much much happier on my own. Haven't necessarily avoided relationships since then but I am more than happy to walk once the stress and anxiety become inevitable, whether that takes months, days or hours. Perhaps it is me, perhaps it is the connections I have made. Either way I am rather satisfied going it alone over forcing something that isn't there.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Had a couple of serious relationships in my younger days, marriage was even discussed at one point. Those relationships were generally little more than giant piles of stress and anxiety with the occasional nice moment. Realized I was much much happier on my own. Haven't necessarily avoided relationships since then but I am more than happy to walk once the stress and anxiety become inevitable, whether that takes months, days or hours. Perhaps it is me, perhaps it is the connections I have made. Either way I am rather satisfied going it alone over forcing something that isn't there.
But can you manual ?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I can pedal kick and balance that way. Does that count?