Quantcast

Sexy Dirt in SoCal

weman788

Chimp
May 15, 2004
SJCx3, So Cal
Hey, I was wondering who is going to dig in the sexy dirt at the SoCal trails. Caugh caugh O*kley Caugh Caugh. We should make a plan to go and dig one day, the dirt will be nicer then ever.

Stab Primo

Chimp
Oct 17, 2004
Capistrano Beach in the OC
weman788 said:
Hey, I was wondering who is going to dig in the sexy dirt at the SoCal trails. Caugh caugh O*kley Caugh Caugh. We should make a plan to go and dig one day, the dirt will be nicer then ever.
I don't know where you are talking about, you mean the Nor Cal Trails? Hint Hint

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
hmmm... i really enjoyed some of that place (I'm no jumper... but fun dropps) the other day when my freind and I did a road trip. :rolleyes:

One word of caution - some of the newer stuff looks like it's in the area that they will need to mow... :dead:

When will you be out there?

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
I got a pretty sick shot of you, and one of your dog but it wasnt jumping, I would send them to you but my brother crashed my computer 8 hours after it got fixed :nuts: so cant send.

weman788

Chimp
May 15, 2004
SJCx3, So Cal
Hey, I'm merrrr's brother, I didnt crash the computer, he just used it too much, and I took the pics of you and your dog. The computer is working and he should be able to send them pretty soon. The one of your dog is just sitting there, but the other ones of you, you're in the air! :eek:

Homey

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The O.C.
Can you guys send me those pictures? Just IM me if you need an e-mail address. My wife wants to see her dog in action!

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Tragic has happened, The computer that the pictures were on crashed on we losed all our pictures. Sorry dude, but when we are out there and you're there, we will be sure to send them to you!