Seat Post: Animal Pivotal
Seat: DUO Rouge Status Pivotal
Seat Clamp: Salsa(Soon to be black)
Bars: Atomlab Gi
Stem: Kink Relief
Headset: Kink Inter.
Grips: DUO Cramer
Bars Ends: Animal Plastic Bar Ends

Weight: 29. something. Going to try to lighten it up a lil more, but still pretty light.

Soon:
Lowered Pike, Black seat clamp, new Demo lite cranks, tires,
and a few other things.

Going to try and get some better pics just wanted to post something.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
i second the bar change. those are probably the heaviest bars you can possibly run.

i would also ditch the k-rads. i ruined two of them by stretching the carcass out of shape...

nice bike.

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Hey - That's my old frame. Literally !!

It looks great. How do you like it so far?? Glad to see that it is in good hands..

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
maybe slam your seat...
Don't be stupid. For the adult population here that is slammed. For the taller adult population here that seat height is already unusable except for coasting.

What is it with the seat-slamming patrol lately?! Why don't the posers buy a little trials stub for their bike, leave everyone else alone and call it a day already?

Or ditch the seat altogether...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
^^^ trend whores populate every age group. I admit they're larger in numbers with the teens and younger.

Hot bike and the weight seems light enough. Curious to what your cog size is though, looks like the ratio is hella loopy.

sltmafia

Chimp
May 18, 2007
Dirty 530 AKA South Lake Tahoe
i second the bar change. those are probably the heaviest bars you can possibly run.

i would also ditch the k-rads. i ruined two of them by stretching the carcass out of shape...

nice bike.
If you could read i am waiting to get some new tires, as for the bars they really are now that heavy with the stem that i am running which is already 8.4 ounces, an with the seat post like that it makes is much it nice and easy to get my foot in to stop, and i am 6' 3".

sltmafia

Chimp
May 18, 2007
Dirty 530 AKA South Lake Tahoe
^^^ trend whores populate every age group. I admit they're larger in numbers with the teens and younger.

Hot bike and the weight seems light enough. Curious to what your cog size is though, looks like the ratio is hella loopy.
ya don't even ask i just moved and can not find my old cog rings to run a smaller cog, so working on finding that other cogs.

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
The Mob is the best bike I have ever built. Period. And I have owned a lot of bikes.

Agreed on leaving the seat where it is. A lot of people said the same about my seat. I hate a slammed seat personally. I like mine low enough to be out of the way and high enough to actually sit on and pedal. I mean it is a seat after all.

Here is a nice close-up of a non-slammed seat for all the haters:

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
ya don't even ask i just moved and can not find my old cog rings to run a smaller cog, so working on finding that other cogs.
Odyssey makes cogs that will fit a mtb hub. Cheap too, here. I'm runnin' a 12t right now. Bike looks super clean. You a comitted brakeless rider?

Smit-E

Chimp
May 7, 2007
Tahoe, CA
That is a damn sexy bike Dru! I'm glad you like how it turned out. The bars are a fine weight and the bike rides well. When I get back next week we'll definitely have to spend a lot of time shreddin' Bijou Park.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
If you could read i am waiting to get some new tires, as for the bars they really are now that heavy with the stem that i am running which is already 8.4 ounces, an with the seat post like that it makes is much it nice and easy to get my foot in to stop, and i am 6' 3".
those bars really are "that heavy." whatever, your bike, but you mentioned making it lighter & you could save a lot of weight by ditching those bars.

:shrug: