Quantcast

SF Valley 4X track/DJs needs diggers

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
For any of you guys looking for DJs & a 4X track in the Valley, we have one in the making and really need help digging. We already have a full straight and nice Sea Otter DS-style downhill berm and about 1/2 of the second straight. There are two nice & big landing jumps. We are trying to build up take offs about 20 feet away (downhill). We need help digging. I blew out my back & can't do it by myself. The whole field is atleast the size of a baseball field with plenty of slopes. Grass makes the dirt moist & easy to dig up. A running creek with water about 60 feet away. These will NOT be plowed as they are in a flood plain. It is one field over from some huge DJs that are already built (two 10 packs) - these will NOT be touched as we have a pro DJ builder there everyday who will break anyone's neck who touches them. But they are there for your enjoyment if you help us out on the 4X track.
I want to hip over from the 4X track into a little pump track section that willl then hip back into the 4X section.

PM me if you can make it over & do some work which will pay off in a nice way.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
yo yo alejandro! where is this place at? ill be back in a week for the summer. i sold my 4x bike maybe i need to get a new one