Quantcast

(Sh)Edibles...

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
So about edibles...

I know this has been a bit of a hot topic on teh monkey lately.
I havent had (m)any in decades but i thought it would be a good id to stop drinking as much as i do and maybe try going back to the other side...

How do u go about this? I know making butter first to make a cake is a must, and ive had some super easy magic hot chocolate milks in my time but just curious what you guys do and like.
Id like to keep it plain and simple.

Shoot!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So about edibles...

I know this has been a bit of a hot topic on teh monkey lately.
I havent had (m)any in decades but i thought it would be a good id to stop drinking as much as i do and maybe try going back to the other side...

How do u go about this? I know making butter first to make a cake is a must, and ive had some super easy magic hot chocolate milks in my time but just curious what you guys do and like.
Id like to keep it plain and simple.

Shoot!
Decarboxylate in natural peanut butter, mix with Nutella.

For purchased products the local shed supply shed has some rather nice gummies.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Picked up some gummies in Fort Collins earlier in the week. Would buy again. 10mg is plenty. I've found alot of the edibles to be inconsistent on potency but some brands are better than others.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Watches with interest...dont need to go all Timothy Leary or anything, but advice is always good from those with experience in the field...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Whatever the recommended serving size, quadruple it. That is, if the brownie says it has four servings, eat all of it. If your friend can only handle one, eat four. Then go for a long ride in the woods.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I don't think most people are making their edibles since it's easy to get someone else with more baking or candy making skills to do it for you. Out here in Cali at least.

Try to find high CBD varieties if you want to get all the feel good effects of weed and not just the high (my favorite is 1:1 CBD to THC). Rick Simpson Oil is also great because they haven't isolated out the TCH. It includes all the interesting and beneficial chemicals found in weed.

I go for 15 to 30 mg depending on how stoned I want to be. Just remember what it says on the Korova bags...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just pick up one of those vape type pens. Maybe a little too easy to use...
when i see vapers i think juggaloos....and they are trying to see how big of a strawberry scented vapor cloud they can make before they exit their beat to shit 92 cadillac...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Pro tip, try less.
Being the 70's he's probably rollin a Cheech and Chong size joint with some top shelf wonder weed that's pushing 30% THC.

Less potent strains and only a wee pinch at a time.

But being as young as he is (not the stach, which defies carbon dating btw.) he could very easily succumb to peer pressure and turn into a drug crazed monster by the weekend. Or eat a twinkie and take a nap. Really could go either way.

Oh yeah, almost forgot:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
when i see vapers i think juggaloos....and they are trying to see how big of a strawberry scented vapor cloud they can make before they exit their beat to shit 92 cadillac...
The vape pens don't produce the same cloud effect, some even less than a cig. Or so I have been told.