Quantcast

Sh!t you can only hear at SLC...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Standing in line to get my main line fat and grease injection at Wendy's in the SLC airport.
Lady next to me: You know, spicy mayo is a sin.
Her daughter: Why's that momma?
Lady: It alters the body, or so your father claims. And the Book of Mormon says that's a sin!

I love this town. I want to come here and do a improv comedy show on the streets.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I could have more fun in this town with a few select members of this board then Mel Brooks could at a Nazi convention with the entire cast of the Producers.

I think bouncing between the abortion clinic and the temple grounds could make us more famous than Jesus. Mind you I see the same ending for us, sans the whole rising from the dead, because then we'd be zombies, and I am not cool with that.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Jon: Only here til about 6:30. En route to Portland for the weekend.

Christ, that would have been a horrible meeting of the minds in the Beehive State. The world would have ended tomorrow at Noon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Jon: Only here til about 6:30. En route to Portland for the weekend.

Christ, that would have been a horrible meeting of the minds in the Beehive State. The world would have ended tomorrow at Noon.
bummer! would've been fun. i have a half bottle of absinthe sitting next to me.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
bummer! would've been fun. i have a half bottle of absinthe sitting next to me.
Tell me there are firearms near by!

I texted my girlfriend this story. She asked in reply "wonder what they would think of Crystal hot sauce then." I replied "That its the blood of Satan. Which, in point of fact woman, is why you like it." She was amused, I think.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I would have but I detest mayo. Its like the Dan Quayle of condiments.

local717

Monkey
Apr 11, 2010
Mt.Gretna/Lancaster
"To be an anarchist in Salt Lake City was certainly no easy task, especially in 1985. And having no money, no job, no plans for the future, the true anarchist position was in itself a strenuous job."