Quantcast

Shameless spam [my frame/fork for sale

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Weak dude weak:(

Can we get a mod to move this to Buy and Sell?

:D :D :D
I kid... it only makes sense to let locals know you are selling your rig. Atleast thats what I thought every time I got bitched at for posting a bike in the locals forum.

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
That's why I only posted a link to the add which is in buy/sell. It seems that in the past that that much has been tolerated; just like you said, you're letting locals know. It's not like I posted this in every forum here at ridemonkey.
If someone really has a problem with this post they should let me know.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by Renegade
If someone really has a problem with this post they should let me know.
Boy do I have a problem with Post!! Kellogg's Raisin Bran is SO much better! I can't believe that Post goes on with... thier... uh... nevermind...

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Originally posted by Motionboy2
Damn Motorcycles...they are taking away all the bicycle riders...

BTW Renny did you see Alex got a new motorcycle?
No Josh, that isn't the case this time. I'm getting a new frame and fork. Just looking for a new ride. I'm getting an '04 Yeti ASX with a super T! It will be sweet! I have two sets of wheels for it; my light [F519's] xc wheels, and my DH wheels.
I've seen pics of Alex's road warrior machine; we should start a pool to see how long it is before he gets his first ticket riding it.

FunkMaster

Chimp
Jun 1, 2003
Golden, CO
Originally posted by Renegade

I've seen pics of Alex's road warrior machine; we should start a pool to see how long it is before he gets his first ticket riding it.
Alex's wife won't let him ride wheelies on the new machine, I thought that was funny.

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Right, like she's gonna ever know:D
As long as he doesn't do them up and down the street he lives on, he's golden.

Funny, last year when he sold his dirtbike [the XR400] he told me he had too many toys. Now he's got the WRX, the ninja... I think he needs another 400 four stroke dirtbike to complete the garage.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
You pick good stock of bicycle my friend. You will be much impressed!:p :)

Seriously though, that bike will be the best do-everything bike you will ever own!

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Originally posted by DHblur
You pick good stock of bicycle my friend. You will be much impressed!:p :)

Seriously though, that bike will be the best do-everything bike you will ever own!
Thanks, I hope to be blown away. It's the most impressive piece of freeriding hardware I've ever seen. I'm hoping it steals some of my time I spend riding my moto!
I'm getting the tan colored one; black was on back order. Black looks great till it gets dirty or old, I figure the tan color will look good for a while. I will post pics when it's built up.