Quantcast

Sharpton in the clink...well, not really

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/sharpton-arrested-at-bell-protest-in-nyc/20080507182309990001?icid=100214839x1201692157x1200068373

NEW YORK (May 6) - The Rev. Al Sharpton was among dozens arrested Wednesday as demonstrators blocked traffic at the height of the evening rush hour to protest the acquittal of three detectives in the 50-bullet shooting of an unarmed black man on his wedding day.
Sharpton has said Wednesday's "pray-in" protest was a preview of potential future demonstrations designed to paralyze the city.
here we go again.

discuss.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
What's to discuss? It's Al Sharpton. He'll grab onto anything like this that will get him publicity and make him a buck.

Or did you want us to discuss the shooting?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
al sharpton claims he's going to "paralyze new york"? since when was nyc ever a well-oiled machine?

surely, he is the cock that claims to raise the sun

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
wow, i thought there would be an immediate "burn cops burn" sentiment.

ok, so here's a question: if sharpton wasn't involved and it was the deceased' fiancee leading the charge, would the protest have more moral value?

Apr 30, 2008
shooting an unarmed black guy on his wedding day. and i thought the government was against gay marriage. :hmm:

as for reverend Al, wtf? blocking traffic i think is the worst form of protest. what if some one was trying to get to a hospital or something, the mother f---er could have caused some ones death. he needs to think ahead.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
NEW YORK (May 6) - The Rev. Al Sharpton was among dozens arrested Wednesday as demonstrators blocked traffic at the height of the evening rush hour to protest the acquittal of three detectives in the 50-bullet shooting of an unarmed black man on his wedding day.
the only reason why sharpton is involved. my guess is that he wouldn't give a **** if the guy wasn't black.