Quantcast

::: Shat Her Day :::

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Might ride bikes again today. I think I'm rehydrated after baking yesterday.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
zero motivation to ride yesterday. chilly temps and strong winds sucked the motivation right out. Didn't have time for a mtb ride, and riding into 30mph headwinds sucks. will try again today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Very nice dinner with Wifey last night. Temp drop brought the smell of Greely (aka shit) from the North with it. Otherwise, meh.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Working 5-10 pm from home. Otherwise just stewing in the miasma today

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shrooms made the jack and Jill thing last night much more enjoyable.

But still, an obnoxiously loud room filled with people I don't know just isn't my thing.

I wonder if it's safe to start doing more garden stuff or will that trigger moar frost?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fell off my bike and tumbled down a pile of rocks on the climb last night. Bunch of surface abrasions on both arms and elbows, and my shoulders and neck are pretty sore. Managed to get the sprinkler system turned on this morning, gonna call that a win. It did involve me crawling under the house to get the water turned on, so that was fun given bumps and bruises from yesterday. Gonna ride again today, and do some work on Teh Bong Shed™ so help me.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I made the wife sourdough waffles, along with fancy bacon from the deli. As much as I'd love to now take a nap, am now being dragged to the local garden hole to procure this seasons veg. It's going to be a shit show. :fie:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Gotta run out for some extended phillips drivers and HDMI cables to finish the front TV installation before I button it all back up.

been future proofing a lot of little things in this coach since it seems outlets, power supplies and wire runs are hidden behind so many panels. I have been finding said locations and extending them into common compartments or cabinets using surge protected plug strips and extensions so I dont have to essentially pull apart the whole coach to reach an outlet or power supply that is buried behind cabinetry or trim

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Spent Saturday with my she/her parental unit. Tried to avoid the madness of today. Had food. Watched Hot Fuzz. Talked about getting old.

I did manage to get in an order for one of these before they sold out. Every time I swear I’m done buying distortion pedals, I end up buying another one.

87C0E0F4-1961-4C7E-9B07-4B155D65DFD6.jpeg

Gotta run out for some extended phillips drivers and HDMI cables to finish the front TV installation before I button it all back up.

been future proofing a lot of little things in this coach since it seems outlets, power supplies and wire runs are hidden behind so many panels. I have been finding said locations and extending them into common compartments or cabinets using surge protected plug strips and extensions so I dont have to essentially pull apart the whole coach to reach an outlet or power supply that is buried behind cabinetry or trim
Getting rid of the hidden shit is way high on my maintainability list. Just discovered a minor cold water leak in the 'Pod that, undetected, would have given me rot over time.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Getting rid of the hidden shit is way high on my maintainability list. Just discovered a minor cold water leak in the 'Pod that, undetected, would have given me rot over time.
I feel ya,

I am at the point where if I have to touch it or uncover it I might as well either spend the time improving it or modifying it to modern/higher standard than stock or factory. I have slowly but surely replaced most of the plumbing with pex as well as replaced all of the lights to modern LED and upgrading things like leak sensors and monitors.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Asshole tried to involve me in Elk poaching. Rode my bike instead. Guards let me ride by on the trails by the Prison. I saw them twice. They were nice. Were as usually they are not. Scooped the leaves and sticks out of the pond. Its clear already. Very refreshing right now. Coyote tracks everywhere. New tent works awesome. Porta John gets delivered next week.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I feel ya,

I am at the point where if I have to touch it or uncover it I might as well either spend the time improving it or modifying it to modern/higher standard than stock or factory. I have slowly but surely replaced most of the plumbing with pex as well as replaced all of the lights to modern LED and upgrading things like leak sensors and monitors.
I mean... what do you expect for a quarter million dollars, amirite??

:D