Quantcast

###Shaturday GMT(0)(0)

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Well we missed a good dumping of snow by a few degrees. Rain it is.
Received new tiny htpc, will set that up while drinking a fair amount of coffee.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I think we've had both rain and snow two times this week. When I woke up this morning it was raining and now its switching to snow. What the flying fuck, this weather is bullshit.

Its also dark as hell outside, it might as well be 6am. Hard to get motivated to do anything with this kind of gloomy weather...

Although on a plus note, I finally managed to use up all of the crappy windshield washer spray that I purchased in an emergency a few weeks ago. Back onto the Rain-X goodstuff.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I am not skiing today unlike everyone else.

on the upside seeing Knives Out tonight with wife (as it’s her birthday) and going to ChoLon Stapleton beforehand, which will be delicious.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Every now and again you eat something so good that it defines that food for you. Last night was one of those times. We had the seafood chowder at The River House in Portsmouth, NH, and it was positively delectable.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Can't believe nobody I know wants to go see the Misfits play with the original lineup.
because most people have probably seen them enough over the years; dislike glenn danzig; and don't want to pay stupid bucks to fund his kitty litter account.

that said, plan to go see strike anywhere, bronx, and bouncing souls again here on monday nite

running errands, looking for a used snowboard for 14yo, not sure what else is on tap

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Got stuck coming up the hill for about an hour for avalanche control. Powder is legit, weather remains questionable. Though, the frostiest part of the day so far has been riding the quad with some guy who was clearly trying to teach his girlfriend to ski.

Fucking cold going up that lift.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Raining like a motherfucker today. Pretty much all 14" of snow we got 10 days ago has been washed away. I just got back from doing the grocery shopping solo, which is a chore I actually really enjoy doing. Anyway, I'm fixing to hop on the KCKR in a bit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
because most people have probably seen them enough over the years; dislike glenn danzig; and don't want to pay stupid bucks to fund his kitty litter account.

that said, plan to go see strike anywhere, bronx, and bouncing souls again here on monday nite

running errands, looking for a used snowboard for 14yo, not sure what else is on tap
Tickets are cheaper on stubhub, plenty available below face value.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Skiing. I left really early this morning - 5am. CO monkeys made comments all week. I parked at the close lot and had time for a leisurely breakfast. 5am was the time to leave.

My legs are fucking ruined. I have 2hrs for them to get some juice back, then Haley and I have to go back up because we're parked on the other side of the mtn. Our only route down involves bumps, so... Yeah.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Where'd you park that you have to do bumps? Corona Way accesses all of the MJ lots and is a cat track…

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Where'd you park that you have to do bumps? Corona Way accesses all of the MJ lots and is a cat track…
MJT is bumped out already. So if we take the Gondola up from WP, the only way to MJ is MJT.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
MJT is bumped out already. So if we take the Gondola up from WP, the only way to MJ is MJT.
You could do gondola -> down to High Lonesome -> then Edelweiss/Bluebell to Corona Way.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Legs destroyed.
Skied deep snow, many laps with Stoney, one with him and his most awesome kiddo, then three absolute burner laps after I split off to head home.

Did not ride a bike, however.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Raining like a motherfucker today. Pretty much all 14" of snow we got 10 days ago has been washed away. I just got back from doing the grocery shopping solo, which is a chore I actually really enjoy doing. Anyway, I'm fixing to hop on the KCKR in a bit.
Do you use zwift or similar with the KCKR? Wife has been thinking about a trainer but didn't really want to then have to pay a monthly subscription.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did some basic carpentry today. Just followed the plan. Been along time since I did actual work. Came out pretty good. My drywall skills are suspect however. The Sprayfoam guys appreciated I didn't close any thing up. Finish guys are there now. Split wood yesterday. Swung a hammer today. Tired I am...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Did some basic carpentry today. Just followed the plan. Been along time since I did actual work. Came out pretty good. My drywall skills are suspect however. The Sprayfoam guys appreciated I didn't close any thing up. Finish guys are there now. Split wood yesterday. Swung a hammer today. Tired I am...
Tomorrow I put the final coats of polyurethane on a new to us kitchen set.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holiday party with coworkers last night. This if the first time I have ever worked around people who wanted to hand out with the people they work with. Not sure if I am down with that. People brought their significant others but the husband of the girl who hosted went to the movies to avoid it. I suspect he is a dick, he has a two car garage full of legos.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Holiday party with coworkers last night. This if the first time I have ever worked around people who wanted to hand out with the people they work with. Not sure if I am down with that. People brought their significant others but the husband of the girl who hosted went to the movies to avoid it. I suspect he is a dick, he has a two car garage full of legos.
You missed an opportunity to build a 2 car garage sized lego dick

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Tried to see movie. AMC so reserved seats. Yet somehow other people with apparently valid tickets were in our seats.

Got a refund and a voucher on top of that for our troubles but I’d much rather have just had our seats and been able to see Knives Out tonight.