Quantcast

###Shaturday GMT(0)(0)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
: diabeetus intensifies:
Despite my efforts with kare pan and drunken noodles I am very much non-diabetic, the data reveal:

AB8388A6-1823-4CF3-B086-0E6A1B67A1B7.png
509F27C7-A77C-4D2D-9AE8-DEEA03E70717.png

NB: first set of data with the wife’s AccuChek Nano, which reads 13 mg/dL higher median than readings from the same fingerstick using the Cholestech LDX (which has a cartridge that does glucose and lipids alike). The orange dots in the second are representative of fasting glucose as per diabeetus criteria.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Despite my efforts with kare pan and drunken noodles I am very much non-diabetic, the data reveal:

View attachment 139310View attachment 139311

NB: first set of data with the wife’s AccuChek Nano, which reads 13 mg/dL higher median than readings from the same fingerstick using the Cholestech LDX (which has a cartridge that does glucose and lipids alike). The orange dots in the second are representative of fasting glucose as per diabeetus criteria.
Despite the fact I don't actually think you're on the road to diabeetus, I will continue to make the joke.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Despite the fact I don't actually think you're on the road to diabeetus, I will continue to make the joke.
I was definitely on the road to teh ‘beetus with what I was doing (active but high carbs, high veggie oil, and snacking so no low insulin periods). I had the visceral fats.

All you other monkeys out there developing the thick in the middle paunch should take heed as you’re on that path as well. Insulin resistance first then the ‘beetus later.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

View attachment 139310View attachment 139311

#science