Quantcast

Shaturday gmt

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
At work, machine shut down hour after I left last night, needed it to run for nine hours.

I hate my life.

Morning poo was enjoyable though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
At work, machine shut down hour after I left last night, needed it to run for nine hours.

I hate my life.

Morning poo was enjoyable though.
What kind of machine? Automatic debuncher?

HTC80pic3.gif

Edit: Dammit, seems that the good people at Jarvis split their images. Probably tired of mountain bikers calling and asking for products.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am glad for the influence of unions and the resultant existence of the weekend

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
slept in. ate french toast. lower back is sore. need to do some core strenghtening, methinks. for now, fun chores like replacing some fenceposts. joy.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Another leisure day here in Kanab. Gotta do a bunch of planning before we head off to Zion next week, Vegas a few days after, then the great migration up through CA. Looking forward to making the most of it!

Also, methinks I will be purchasing the Nikon Z6 camera to lighten my burden. Carrying the D600 and 24-70 on 10+ mile hikes has grown old.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mornin!

Another leisure day here in Kanab.
:drool:

Gotta do a bunch of planning before we head off to Zion next week, Vegas a few days after, then the great migration up through CA. Looking forward to making the most of it!

Also, methinks I will be purchasing the Nikon Z6 camera to lighten my burden. Carrying the D600 and 24-70 on 10+ mile hikes has grown old.
Eff that. Get this one and be happy.
https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/index.php/cameras/gr-iii

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sitting in the lounge chair enjoying doing nothing after almost 7 hours on the bike today. A lot more climbing than I have done in a while. I had some small issues in the beginning including being overdressed but after the first rest stop I felt much better and held a good pace. Even better no cramping today or even hits of cramping which was my big problem last year. I think the spinning classes have build more strength. Still rode the climbs very slow.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ran a half marathon this morning and kicked it in the dick. 1:27:14, good for 6th place overall and the age group win. It was a tough, hilly course and the wind was an asshole. I really had no business racing so well on a day like this.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Mornin!

Another leisure day here in Kanab. Gotta do a bunch of planning before we head off to Zion next week, Vegas a few days after, then the great migration up through CA. Looking forward to making the most of it!

Have you made it to Escalante/Cockscomb?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Been elected boss for the weekend at work. I dont understand why so many are so terrified to step in as supervisor there..... it's really quite simple of a job.

Speaking of which, I have decided that next time its offered I will be putting in for promotion again.....

It's been two years since I last put in, ready now.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
So, you NEED to take a long riding road trip again before D-Day, I have more trails to show you...
Well I am afraid between work and wife, the pre D-Day rally is out of the question. BUT, later in summer I am sending the clan to Wyoming and then following them later on. I may not take the most direct and fastest path....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
At The Empire Strikes Back with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra. Intermission time. This is very entertaining, yes.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my brother told me someone in a bro dozer toyota hit the dart an the way to the beach...denting the rear bumper...

brodozer....i will give you 50 bucks

brother...no

brodozer....i will give you 100 bucks....

brother....no....calling cops

brodozer.....why

brother....there is a reason it is insured...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Found a whole park full of rideable single-track today. I think that's the first proper dirt since October.

Edit: 34freedums outside and just lit the BBQ to cook bison burgers for the first time this year \0/

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In Windsor Ontario. Fucking weird. Restaurant specials are "features", side dishes are "accompaniments".

Also good beer is difficult to find. Not sure I can deal with this for two weeks, certainly not sober.