Quantcast

Shaved head, goatee, narrow pig eyes.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Sporting a black "FBI"** tee shirt with the gratuitous tribal tat around his bicep..

Saw this guy tonight at the local watering hole and couldn't help but laugh. Really.

I can just imagine him checking himself out in the mirror before heading out and giving a big thumbs up to is reflection while saying, "hells yeah!"

Sorry, but he cracked me up.Yeah, I'm judgemental but what kind of freak actually buys those tacky inane tee shirts, let alone wears them?

**FBI = Female Body Inspector, Cancun, Mexico.

J

JRB

I saw a guy at Dairy Queen today with his sleeves rolled up with the tat on the bicep. Hat kicked sideways. The cat was like 45 or 50, minimum, and has his chick order for him because he was too cool. I laughed.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
justsomeguy said:
Sporting a black "FBI"** tee shirt with the gratuitous tribal tat around his bicep..

Saw this guy tonight at the local watering hole and couldn't help but laugh. Really.

I can just imagine him checking himself out in the mirror before heading out and giving a big thumbs up to is reflection while saying, "hells yeah!"

Sorry, but he cracked me up.Yeah, I'm judgemental but what kind of freak actually buys those tacky inane tee shirts, let alone wears them?

**FBI = Female Body Inspector, Cancun, Mexico.
The shaved head and goatee look is the mullett of the new millenium. Your observation is one I frequently see down here in the poseurama that is SoCal. Most of the time they are of the ex-high school football type, no neck, three chins and a dick-do.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
BurlyShirley said:
I have a tat of a bicycle chain around my bicep. F U guys.
seriously? pic? i was thinking about getting a chain tattoo, but can't picture how i'd want it to look so that it'd actually look like a bicycle chain.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
the Inbred said:
seriously? pic? i was thinking about getting a chain tattoo, but can't picture how i'd want it to look so that it'd actually look like a bicycle chain.
have 'em draw up the side view of sram chain, power link and all. ;D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
MisterClean said:
The shaved head and goatee look is the mullett of the new millenium.
actually, you could just trim that down to just the goatee as being the mullet of the new millenium. :oink:

at least the shaved guys have the common sense to not try a skullet

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
narlus said:
actually, you could just trim that down to just the goatee as being the mullet of the new millenium. :oink:

at least the shaved guys have the common sense to not try a skullet

I thought that was called a "skirted eggshell".

Yeah, the goatee look is pretty mulletesque enough on its own.

Vandal

Chimp
Mar 3, 2005
Last night I witnessed the dirty white had at an angle, bad tats (he was showing us the L and R he got on each respective palm), and seashell necklace. And clutching a bottle of domestic beer. All hail the mighty fratboy wannabe.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
loco said:
I saw a guy at Dairy Queen today with his sleeves rolled up with the tat on the bicep. Hat kicked sideways. The cat was like 45 or 50, minimum, and has his chick order for him because he was too cool. I laughed.
Dude, where you are from isn't that considered normal?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
the Inbred said:
Believe it or not, the coolest tattoo I have seen was this guy who had a bike chain on his arm. What made it cool were the details.
The chain was slightly tilted, so you could see the inside of it and the pins, not just the top and bottom. Up close the tattoo itself was sweet.
Downside: But from a small distance, it just look like a cookie cutter arm band.
And believe me, I use cool and tattoo in the same sentence rarely.:)

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
Dude, where you are from isn't that considered normal?
It's kind of like your neighborhood. Just because some guys wears ass-less chaps and black wings, it's not really normal. Don't change what you wear though. :D

J

JRB

Well - it's better than the pterydactil(sp). ;)

I think the twisted links would be cool, but that doesn't look bad. And no - I am not hitting on you.