Quantcast

Shaved & Polished

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Silver said:
Get a few cocktails in the ladies, and if one knows, they start whispering to each other, and before you know if you're lifting up your pant leg so that everyone can feel.
Same thing happens to me. The difference is your ladies feel silky smooth Nair shins and mine get a handful of trouser snake!

Fathead said:
I am so not getting involved in the main part of this thread, but I gotta help a bro out where I can: be close to a wall or some very heavy furniture so she can push against it. Resistance = GOOD.
I've tried that, even suggesting the use of my full-face to prevent brain damage. The top edge of the jaw guard though, even when pulled down, leaves horrible abrasions on my sack during position-transition fluffing. Maybe an XC helmet would work better? ;)

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
llkoolkeg said:
Same thing happens to me. The difference is your ladies feel silky smooth Nair shins and mine get a handful of trouser snake!
I would have thought it would be easier to just get a cocktail weenie from one of the trays...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Silver said:
I would have thought it would be easier to just get a cocktail weenie from one of the trays...
Silver, the 'Cocktail weenies' go with the smooth legs. For a real meal, the ladies need to step up to something a bit more satisfying...a kielbasa. I have had more than one lady's hand inserted up my pants leg, sir, and they were questing not for a shaved leg, but a third one.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
llkoolkeg said:
Silver, the 'Cocktail weenies' go with the smooth legs. For a real meal, the ladies need to step up to something a bit more satisfying...a kielbasa. I have had more than one lady's hand inserted up my pants leg, sir, and they were questing not for a shaved leg, but a third one.
or wishing they had a very long, flexible, and slender arm to reach up your pants leg. Most of the girls I dated were smart enough to open my fly.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
sanjuro said:
or wishing they had a very long, flexible, and slender arm to reach up your pants leg. Most of the girls I dated were smart enough to open my fly.
Who said anything about having to reach? :devil:

I use a modified police-issue ankle holster to prevent scuffing. ;)