Quantcast

She goes into surgery in the morning......

gonefirefightin

free wieners
they cut in the kleft under the breast, about 2.5" to 3" incision, these are hidden the best since the garment (bra/bikini) hides it the best.

from the look of the stutures it will heal very well, I love to see good handy work with stitches.

no draining and no edema swelling, very impressed. just a little spotting on the curlex from the day of surgery. seems like the implants will settle nicely into the pockets. right now they are a smidge high but will settle to a perky position after a couple weeks of healing/settling.

I will take the final photos once everything has healed and settles to show for comaprision, I assume I can photoshop pasties and post them if the mods dont care.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Saline or Silicone? What maker/style?

I used to work for both of major implant manufacturing companies.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Saline or Silicone? What maker/style?

I used to work for both of major implant manufacturing companies.
Mentor memoryGel Silicone Gel filled implants (smooth, round, moderate plus profile)

Thought about getting the wife the same present but 8 g's. That's a lot of cash.
Found several places that would do it for under 5 grand but had poor track records/bad reviews and used sub par products.

I found that doing it right is way cheaper and less painful than doing it twice

this is the third set I have bought (including previous relationships) and have learned the hard way.

Last edited: