Quantcast

Shed 3/19?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I am working Sunday but not Saturday. I might ride then. Its supposed to be cold and rain on Friday. It always rains when I go up to the shed. I am bad luck. Haha.

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
I am golden for sunday. I may be able to go sat but not sure. I will check back later and let you all know. I have a truck that can shuttle 8-10 bike depending on how we situate them. I will definitly ride sun if anyone is in let me know.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
I'd prefer saturday since my wife is out of town tomorrow, but I can swing sunday. 10:00 AM is the best time for me. No too early not too late. Basically I just need to know what time to meet up with JYETI (since he has the truck) at the top of the mountain.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I might actually be down for Sunday. I'll bring the hardtail and wouldn't mind riding just about anything really. Maybe I can talk Matt into going too.

Saturday is a bust for me.

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
I will meet up with whoever wants to shuttle tommorrow at 10 at the cell tower parking area. I have a silver dodge pickup and an orange Yeti. See you all tommorrow. I will be there no matter the temp. We can start out there and decide where everyone wants to ride.

Thanks
Jason

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Come on Matt, don't be a sissy.

Throw on a thermal wool shirt like I will, and come out and ride. By the time you warm up you won't even notice that it's cold. I'll pick you up.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
HotButterToppin said:
Come on Matt, don't be a sissy.

Throw on a thermal wool shirt like I will, and come out and ride. By the time you warm up you won't even notice that it's cold. I'll pick you up.
It's not about being a sissy....riding is just a warm weather thing for me. Too much other crap to do otherwise.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Um.... Not such great news about your ski video, or your condo video.... I may have accidentally taped over it on accident, along with most of my run down snowshoe, with today's stuff.

And when I say "may" I mean "I did". :( :( :(

I'm a total mongoloid, I know.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
Glad you guys had some fun....I took a brief ride around my place yesterday and today, found a little playspace in the woods off putty hill rd some guys had built up for 4wheelers and dirtbikes...nothing great, but kept me occupied for 20 minutes.

Bled the back brakes saturday, and today I adjusted the rear derailheur so as not to skip.

And the fork on the Reign officially sucks. it's a 130mm and I get about 110mm max travel given that it's set for a 300lb rider, and it's on teh softest setting. I might be shopping for a 150mm replacement sooner than next year....more like next week.

JYETI

Chimp
Dec 14, 2005
Great ride today guys. Nice work on the video hbt.hehe Looking forward to riding with you all again.

Jason