Quantcast

Shed 8/13

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
A couple of my friends or also bballboy388 on here and going to try and hit the shed on Saturday. I havent been there in forever and if anyone could shuttle I would give food or money. It would most likely be around 1 ish or 2 ish. Anyone else going to be up there.

Ryan

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I was thinking of going up on Sunday @10am which should be about the same time as anyone else I rode with there last weekend. I don't know about Saturday though.

You work on Sundays don't you, so you'll probably be doing the Patapsco ride early? I think my buddy Matt (MattH) is considering doing that ride but I'm not sure I am convinced to get up at 6am to go ride with you all as well, and it would put the kibashe on the Shed Sunday for me.

Anyone else interested in riding the Shed on Saturday? I'd show up on Saturday if someone would shuttle. I don't have a shuttle-capable vehicle, sadly.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
D'oh. I've recieved the official repremand for trying to get out of the family thing tomorrow. So I guess I'm a no-go. I think I'll head up there sunday afternoon. I'll just haunt the usual places and see if I can hook up with people.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I just heard it's supposed to be 100+ friggin degrees tomorrow. My ass will be firmly planted inside.

Sunday @10am in the usual spot is a good possibility depending on my hangover and if I hear that others are interested.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Yeah too hot tomorrow (Saturday), plus it's 5am and I'm still up so will probably hit up some dirt jumping saturday evening.

Plan for tomorrow afternoon:
DROP-IN TV SEASON 3 MARATHON !!! WHOO !!!

Just got my DVD order in the mail and plan on booze, chips, pizza, Drop-In, The Collective, and Earthed 2 all day. Right on!

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
So I ended up going and it was pretty cool. We rode 1 of the drop trails then walked back up with Stiff (Steve) and rode the other one. They are looking nice. I wanted to do that Pipeline but we couldnt get a shuttle going soo.. whatever.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Shuttle is pretty essential if you're going to be doign the downhill/freeride stuff at the shed. Sadly I won't be making it sunday as I'm still up sunday morning and going to bed now.

You can hike-a-bike the really tech drop trail, it's not that far a push. Now hiking the downhill run is just not worth it as it's pretty much the twistyest/steepest part of Hamburg road.

We'll get up there and get a shuttle day going soon I'm sure. What was Stiff riding? Wonder if I rode with him. I think I rode with a Steve. Maybe not though. Easier to remember bikes than people, as sad as that is.