Quantcast

Shed incident 8/20??

i-ride

Monkey
May 12, 2006
Frederick
From a user on the MORE board:

"Anyone know what happened at the Shed today? I was driving by the parking area around 1:30 and there were a bunch of emergency vehicles there, including the Advanced Extraction Team."

I was out on Gambrill's yellow extender and saw the vehicles on their way out of the park, apparently AFTER the incident in question. Anyone have info?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
No idea, man. I was there from just before noon until about 5:30pm Sunday and didn't see anything unusual except a city cop patrolling the paved portions of the 'shed. I saw a Frederick cop three different times, though, so I'm not sure if it was the same one or if it was in any way related to the incident you refer to. I hope nobody got messed up, and that if they did, they are OK and not a litigious type.

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
Turns out a mountain biker suffered a minor injury and was brought out of the woods by his friends... The fire dept. transported the person to the hospital; probably for precautionary reasons.

You can see for yourself here...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
pirate28 said:
Turns out a mountain biker suffered a minor injury and was brought out of the woods by his friends... The fire dept. transported the person to the hospital; probably for precautionary reasons.

You can see for yourself here...

"pansy ass mountain biker" Awesome. I suspect spandex.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
jdschall said:
Yeah, climbing. :dead:
Hey, if someone can climb that, they've got my vote. I don't care what they're wearing. I sure as hell wouldn't want to run into him on my way down though. (him = :dead: )

You can see for yourself here...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I asked 'round at work yesterday, and no-one seemed to know anything...then again I work 45 mins down the road in the Barrio De Twinbrook.

As a disclaimer:

The views on THEWATCHDESK.COM do not represent those of PROFESSIONAL firefighters. That forum is way worse than this one:hot:

KD1569
Cyclist
Twinbrook's Bravest TL23

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
KD1569 said:
As a disclaimer:

The views on THEWATCHDESK.COM do not represent those of PROFESSIONAL firefighters. That forum is way worse than this one:hot:
Good call, KD1569... I should have mentioned that myself. Actually, I probably shouldn't have linked to that site at all. :)