Quantcast

Shed It This Weekend!

hardtailer88

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
Bethesda MD
Hey. Im new at the DH thing, and Im supposed to be going to the Frederick Watershed this weekend to ride. If anyone whos thinkin about going there would care to show me and my buddies around the place or give me any tips about it please PM me. Please dont add any of this info to the thread, or suffer the consequenses, I know how everyones trying to keep detail on the dl. However if youre heading out there, thread it.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
hardtailer88 said:
Hey. Im new at the DH thing, and Im supposed to be going to the Frederick Watershed this weekend to ride. If anyone whos thinkin about going there would care to show me and my buddies around the place or give me any tips about it please PM me. Please dont add any of this info to the thread, or suffer the consequenses, I know how everyones trying to keep detail on the dl. However if youre heading out there, thread it.

everyone that rides the Shed regularly will be at Blue Knob racing DH this weekend. you'll most likley be riding by yourself... i'll show you around in a couple weeks if you still need a tour.

ben

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
The shuttle truck I hitch a ride in is full, but if you need directions or trail suggestions, etc., feel free to ask me. I'm the fat guy on the black or blue Banshee. There will certainly be other riders there, but the hard part is finding one with room in their truck to shuttle you if you don't feel like pedaling up all the hills. I only have a car, myself, and have to rely on the benevolence of others.