Quantcast

shed noob - need info

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Hello all. I've been at school out in cali where I started geting in to all this gravity business lately and I'm looking for things to ride around dc. I've heard interesting rumors about the shed but I dont know how to find it or what to expect. Can anyone give me a good description of the trails or tip me off when a group ride is about to happen? Also, how long does the drive take from dc? Is an after work ride feasable or is traffic just too much of a nightmare?

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I just wanna know if there's terrain up there enough to warrant a shuttle. If so, and if there's no standard shuttle that people use, then let's do some ninja planning and get one going. Pedalling up hills is for noobs!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Wow in the time the seach nazi's did their rant they could have did a search them selves and helped the guy out.

Sorry it has been a while since I have been to the shed or else I would try and help

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Wow I was wondering how long it would take to bring that up.
No I didnt answer his question. Like I said it has a couple of years since I rode up there, I didnt want to take the chance of giving him any wrong info when I know that someone on here can help the guy out.

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
denjen said:
Wow I was wondering how long it would take to bring that up.
No I didnt answer his question. Like I said it has a couple of years since I rode up there, I didnt want to take the chance of giving him any wrong info when I know that someone on here can help the guy out.
Ummm, what does not riding there recently have to do with using the search function to post a link for the guy??????????? That is what you brought up, isn't it? :confused: