Quantcast

Shed on MLK B-day?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Whats up guys? Okay heres whats up, my buddies and I have off school on MLK's Bday and from looking at the current weather pattern, it will hopefully be a nice day for a shed ride. Would anyone else be interested in sessionin the drop trails and possibly setting up a shuttle to hit the Pipeline. If enough people can show up then we can set up a time and place to meet. I am itching to ride.

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
Too much work to get it "off-roadable" and I don't want to risk hurting it/me right before Ray's

excuses, excuses... :-)

but most importantly...it's a monday which means I've got to work!

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Brunettes said:
Too much work to get it "off-roadable" and I don't want to risk hurting it/me right before Ray's

excuses, excuses... :-)

but most importantly...it's a monday which means I've got to work!
are you gonna be taking the p1 to rays or the new bike. btw me and steve might be going were pritty sure

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Can you imagine how bad I would ride having not even sat on my bike since October? I'd kill myself.

Honestly though, I'm off the bike until spring when I'll have a shiny new Big Hit to break myself on. I'm pissed off right now though because BeyondBikes had Troy Lee helmets for $200 and I missed it by an hour.

Did I mention I'm broke and my car needs $400 worth of tires and $600 worth of suspension parts? Can you hear me crying from there?

I spend my winter-months money getting drunk and fat. ;)

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Well time to dust off the bike, putting the drinking and getting fat aside, and enjoy the good weather and come out for a good ride. Hows that sound?

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
bballboy388 said:
are you gonna be taking the p1 to rays or the new bike. btw me and steve might be going were pritty sure
P1, thats good to here but I'd get your names in the pot soon unless you're taking another vehicle.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
yea i emailled corey he said he was gonna put our names on it but i havent seen them up yet?? ... nvm just checked he put us on

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
HotButterToppin said:
Can you imagine how bad I would ride having not even sat on my bike since October? I'd kill myself.
I spend my winter-months money getting drunk and fat. ;)
im getting my friend andrew to come... he rides a specialized epic lol. u think ur gonna kill yourself wait till u meet this kid hahaha.

and i also spent my winter getting drunk and fat thats why im out riding so it will go away and till it dose well the fat will act as momentum:)

zaphod1

Monkey
Oct 7, 2004
great mills md
a couple of guys from southern md are headding up on mlk jr day to ride the pipeline most likely around 10ish

weather for monday 41 and not raining

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Are you coming? If you get a hold of them tell them we are going to warm up on the drop trails and are meeting there around 10 AM if they want to join. Should be a good day. We might try to get a shuttle going and ride the Pipeline.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Sorry I missed you. I was there early. Got my bike out rode 15 feet, broke and mangled chain, gave up, and went for a hike. I bet it was a slick ride with that dusting of snow.