Quantcast

Shed Ride Saturday 5/17

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Anybody planning on hitting up either side of the shed this Saturday. I have one of my buddies coming down and am looking for a few more guys to tag around with. Im looking at being up there at 11am-12ish and staying for as long as my legs take me.

Let me know guys?

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Actually that is a side that I haven't explored yet so that wouldnt be a bad idea. In turn we can also get some of the steep side runs down too. Let me know later on if you are still game. Not sure if the weather is going to hold up.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
hmm. very interesting. I'm not sure yet if I can come, but is there space in someone's shuttle vehicle for me if I can get out of my other ****?

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Not sure what teh shuttle situation is going to be, but someone is always up there..I hope...but as long as the night is dry I am there..

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Due to too many things going on tomorrow(mainly, the bike no completely functioning yet) I'm going to have to hold off for a possible Sunday roll down the steep side. I should have a truck available. Anyone else riding on Sunday, maybe even w/ some room to haul my arse up the road? I guess I'll make a seperate post too.

-would be nice to hit it up saturday. damn plans!

B.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
I have no idea where the parking lot near the towers is. Give me a little direction and I can do it. Is it on Hamburg road?

Damn Bernie, all Saturday plans shuould include riding

Tmsracing37

Chimp
Jan 24, 2007
Hagerstown/McConnellsburg
Yes from what remember I, it is on Hamburg Rd. I know The parking lot is right across the road from a abandon white building (looks like an old radio station) I will be in a tan s-10 with a red bike, I also pm you my number, so if you need any help I can come find you

Please do excuse my bad grammar and typing skills, I am trying to fire these messages out at work, so I have little time to proof read.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
You are hitting the gap next time Branden. You will indeed
i wish we would have ridden saturday instead of today... it was a rainy mess out there today.

hey stump, do you ride a big hit? i think you have hitched some rides with us in Stiff's MILF shuttle van a few times... throw him some $$ next time.

it should be a common practice and anyone that provides shuttle vehicles should be given the same courtesy with the astronomical gas prices and convenience of allowing a bunch of dirty DHers shuttle service.

:cheers: to all you pickup truck and soccer mom van (loaded with bike racks) vehicle owners ;)

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
I don't mind throwing down a few for shuttle drivers, but some people could care less...usually someone says something if they are looking for fundage...but no worries...I'll throw him a few next time I am there..

Tmsracing37

Chimp
Jan 24, 2007
Hagerstown/McConnellsburg
All I have to say about Saturday is
“Come on, ride the train, hey, ride it, woo woo Come on, ride the train, hey, ride it, woo woo Come on, ride the train”

Sure I will hit the gap, as long as Robbie is the train and I’m the caboose.

I don’t know what was funnier the Miami Vice Saab or Rob yelling like a freight train over the gap..

Good times

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Later that night Robbie was forced to help himself to a few too many beers in order to dull his train pain.