Quantcast

Shed Sunday 3/20??

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
hrm... if my shin guards* show up tomorrow or saturday, i may just have to come play on the mountain!

(* grr. sent these back in like october or something because they fell apart after two days on the trails. it took them until yesterday to get my size in stock. who'd'a thunk there were so few people out there who wanted them in a SMALL?!?!)

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Sunday, hmmm? I'll be there, sporting my *new this season* extra weight, lack of cardiovascular fitness, and whatever shorts I can fit my new butt into.
HAHAHA i resemble that remark ;)

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
kirstin said:
HAHAHA i resemble that remark ;)
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I literally cannot fit my butt into my Freeride pants--not even sure if my Catalyst shorts fit. If you me see riding in camoflauge shorts, you'll know I enjoyed hibernation waaaay too much!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
a couple of us will be trail riding tomorrow (well, technically today now) on burly HTs. hopefully, we'll run into some of y'all and maybe hitch a ride for a few shuttles :help:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
damnit will let me know about these trail ride things. I need to get in shape :( to late for me now no way ill wake up without knowing a time!

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
mobius said:
damnit will let me know about these trail ride things. I need to get in shape :( to late for me now no way ill wake up without knowing a time!
10am...Gambrill lower parking lot where the yellow trail starts. We'll head into the Watershed from there.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
mobius said:
sorry andrew... i thought you were sick (missed out on some fun DJing) or busy chasing around some girl :D.

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
alright, im coming. see you there. at 930 or 10. i guess ill show up at the lower parking lot. I hope its the one on the right when you enter gambrills from rt 40. if not hit my cell up and give help.
--z--

zaphod1

Monkey
Oct 7, 2004
great mills md
Sundays Shed ride was excellent the Mtb Gods were kind enough to stop the rain for a few hours and grace us with some sun. Nothing broke, no one got hurt except when it was time to leave, and four of us not only got rained on for the shuttle to the top, but hailed on too (ouch). Of coarse by the time we got down the hill to get some food the skies cleared up, the sun came back out and it was as if MTB god were saying "have a good trip home see ya next week". So to all who showed up see ya next week.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
sguhrofst8 said:
yeah, had a great ride at the shed on sunday. minus the rain but it still was a good hardtail day.
--z--
yeah man. nothing like hitting E on hardtails! your the man riding the single speed though! many thanks to the dude that gave us a shuttle up so that we could ride E.